(Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin, Vollzeit | sofort
Join us unleashing the power of data to make fleets more efficient and sustainable!
We are passionate and genuinely excited about building great products with our great team.
Your future team:
As our (Senior) Sales Manager, you will help to grow our existing partner relationships and acquire new partners. You will be part of the iomoto growth team, composed of Partner Management, Sales and Customer Success. Together with your teammates, you will focus on creating best-in-class service to help our customers manage their fleets with the help of data.
Your role in our journey:
- You identify and qualify prospective clients in our targeted segment
- You build and maintain a solid sales pipeline covering short, medium and long-term opportunities
- You effectively establish relationships with potential customers on multiple levels by understanding their strategic business needs and pain points
- You provide customized value propositions to your potential customers through presentations and live and on-demand product demos
- You oversee the end-to-end sales process, including developing sales strategies, price negotiations, contracts, and services agreements
- You can easily adapt your style to connect and communicate with decision-makers at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- In the mid-term, you will have the opportunity to take full responsibility for selling a digital fleet service and build and develop a small team
What we are looking for:
- You are experienced in strategic B2B sales, preferably in a SaaS environment
- You are customer-oriented and an excellent communicator
- You have great networking skills, and it’s easy for you to build relationships
- You are well organized and comfortable managing multiple clients at different stages simultaneously
- You are comfortable presenting, both in English and German
- You work independently and know how to deal with problems and how to prioritise
- You are interested in the digital world and can work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Grow with responsibility from day 1. Share your ideas to take our partner activities to the next level
- We value learning: develop yourself further through regular feedback, coaching and a personal education budget
- An open, inclusive culture that encourages collaboration over competition
- A culture that allows everybody to bring their authentic selves to work. We take care of each other and our office dog Stevie
- Flexible working hours and remote work. We want you to spend time with family and friends and enjoy your private life
- Additional benefits: top-notch hardware, public transport ticket, bike leasing, 30 days annual vacation, team events, and more to come
The diversity of our team is essential to us.
Applications from structurally discriminated people are explicitly welcome!
We welcome your application, regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, migration history, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, disability, marital status and living situation.
Time after time, research has shown that women only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the requirements, and men apply if they meet 60%.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every box and you’re still developing some of the mentioned skills but see yourself contributing!
Please feel welcome to submit your CV without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality.
iomoto strives for a fully transactional and connected world for fleets.
We consider vehicles as active parts of an IoT ecosystem for connected services and infrastructure. Our amazing team creates data-driven products around the measurement, reporting and reduction of energy consumption and the carbon footprint of mobility assets, from passenger cars to heavy commercial vehicles.
Please, use the form below to submit your application.