(Senior) Partner Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin, Vollzeit | sofort
Join us unleashing the power of data to make fleets more efficient and sustainable!
We are passionate and genuinely excited about building great products with our great team.
Your future team:
As our (Senior) Partner Manager, you will help to grow our existing partner relationships and acquire
new partners. You will be part of the iomoto growth team, composed of Partner Management, Sales
and Customer Success. Together with your teammates, you will focus on creating best-in-class
service to help our customers manage their fleets with the help of data.
Your role in our journey:
- You design an outstanding partner experience from scratch by understanding their motivation and needs
- You constantly deepen the connection with our partners and drive the impact of our partner network, whether it’s by email, call or video call
- You realise and promote commercial agreements based on strategic planning and goal setting to create mutually beneficial partnerships for our partners and our business
- You expand our partner network, laying the foundation for our internationalization efforts
- You guide our partners through the process and have a keen eye for project management along the integration and roll-out process
- In the mid-term, you have the opportunity to build and develop your partner management team
What we are looking for:
- You have approx. 2 years of experience in direct sales, account management or partner management in a B2B software environment
- You are an excellent communicator and are comfortable presenting, both in English and German
- You have great networking skills and it’s easy for you to build relationships
- You are well organized and comfortable managing multiple partners at different stages simultaneously
- You work independently and know how to deal with problems and how to prioritise
- You are interested in the digital world and can work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Grow with responsibility from day 1. Share your ideas to take our partner activities to the next level
- We value learning: develop yourself further through regular feedback, coaching and a personal education budget
- An open, inclusive culture that encourages collaboration over competition
- A culture that allows everybody to bring their authentic selves to work. We take care of each other and our office dog Stevie
- Flexible working hours and remote work. We want you to spend time with family and friends and enjoy your private life
- Additional benefits: top-notch hardware, public transport ticket, bike leasing, 30 days annual vacation, team events, and more to come
The diversity of our team is essential to us.
Applications from structurally discriminated people are explicitly welcome!
We welcome your application, regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, migration history, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, disability, marital status and living situation.
Time after time, research has shown that women only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the requirements, and men apply if they meet 60%.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every box and you’re still developing some of the mentioned skills but see yourself contributing!
Please feel welcome to submit your CV without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality.
iomoto strives for a fully transactional and connected world for fleets.
We consider vehicles as active parts of an IoT ecosystem for connected services and infrastructure. Our amazing team creates data-driven products around the measurement, reporting and reduction of energy consumption and the carbon footprint of mobility assets, from passenger cars to heavy commercial vehicles.
Please, use the form below to submit your application.