Product Management Intern (m/f/d)
Berlin, Full Time | Immediately
iomoto strives for a fully transactional and connected world for fleets. We consider vehicles as active parts of an IoT ecosystem for connected services and infrastructure. Our amazing team creates data-driven products around the measurement, reporting and reduction of energy consumption and the carbon footprint of mobility assets, from passenger cars to heavy commercial vehicles.
This is Card Watch, our first fuel efficiency product to detect and prevent fuel fraud, as well as to enable the automation of fuel transaction controlling, by correlating and analysing data from multiple sources.
We are passionate and truly excited about building great products that tackle both energy consumption and CO2 emission reduction, while providing value and a great experience to our users. We are always looking for new team members that share the same passion!
What we are looking for
- New graduates with a genuine interest in Digital Product Management to join our Product Team in Berlin
- A curious and creative young professional, eager to learn and improve everyday, and willing to take our products to the next level!
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with the team to define attractive and engaging user experiences
- Conduct extensive user and UX testing
- Define user requirement and writing user stories
- Support the management of the product backlog
- Evaluate data and generate insights
- Identify trends and patterns in customer and user behaviour
- Collaborate in identifying key metrics for our products
- Conduct Product research and analysis to support new product ideas and overall initiatives, understand the competition and markets
Who we think fits best for the position:
- New graduates with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably STEM or business related
- Good technical understanding of IT and software development
- Experience in the field of Digital Product Management, ideally from a startup environment
- Experience in working with user analytics tools (Hotjar, Pendo)
- Knowledge of analytical tools and techniques (SQL, python, spreadsheet software) is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Mention “Stevie” in your application, so we know you read this!
Why you should join iomoto
- Great opportunity to grow professionally and work on challenging projects
- Young and dynamic start-up culture with diverse international background
- Flexible working hours and mobile working-friendly environment
- Top-notch hardware
- A great location in the very heart of Berlin
Please send your job application including your updated CV, Earliest starting date (very important) and cover letter to email@example.com